If you are experiencing bunion on the base of your toe then i highly recommend using a bunion splint to help ease your pain fast.
Luckily below we’ve listed the best bunion splint you can find on the market today. Continue reading below to see why we choose Vive Bunion Splint as the most effective bunion splint.
What is a Bunion Splint?
A bunion splint is a device that protects and support the big toe with an integrated aluminum brace. This should help resolve some of the stiffness and pain that can develop in your foot joints as a result of your toe’s poor position. Also, a bunion splint is very affordable and easy to use. They are washable and durable enough to last for years. Some bunion splints are actually made with an anti-bacterial finish that helps prevent infection and odor smell.
Bunion can prevent you from walking or doing any task on your feet that you enjoy doing. The vive splint is designed to relieve the pain caused by a bunion, while gently realign the toe. So if you have a bunion that is affecting your life, we highly recommend getting relief today by using this amazing bunion splint.
What is The Best Way to Treat Bunions?
Best way to treat bunion is by using vive bunion splint. It provides protection and support, the bunion splint uses an integrated aluminum brace to supply constant, gentle pressure on the big toe to help realign it and slow the progression or formation of bunions.
The Vive bunion splint was awarded Amazon best seller due to excellent performance and positive feedback from happy customers.
Benefits of Vive Bunion Splint:
- Alleviate pain – Bunion splint reduces pain and swelling due to bunions, Hallux Valgus and crooked toes.
- Strong support – An integrated aluminum plate provides additional support and ensures proper alignment for the big toe.
- Fit any shoe – Fits into all designed and style of shoe. Very easy to move out of one pair and into another.
- Correct toes – Designed to fight against overlapping toes and relieve aches and pain.
- Secure fit – It’s fully adjustable to fit your feet comfortable and secure. An external strap is easily adjusted and secured through the square latch to provide a perfect non-slip fit.
- Lightweight and Breathable – It was constructed with a breathable terry cloth material, the bunion splint is lightweight and is easily worn under socks and with most shoes.
- 60-day money back guarantee so you can purchase the product with confidence
- Fully adjustable to fit your feet comfortably and securely
- One pair of Vive bunion splints for left and right foot
- Relieves discomfort and pains comes with bunions
- Can be worn both day and night
- Strong metal support keeps big toe straight without being uncomfortable
- Might get a bit loosen over time
- Not an overnight cure
What is a Bunion?
A bunion is a bump on the side of the big toe. The medical name for this bump is also referred as hallux valgus. Bunion forms when your big toe pushes against your next toe, forcing the joint of your big toe to get bigger and stick out. The best method used to treat these types of bunion is the vive bunion splint. Check this link out on Amazon to find out more details!.
When to See a Doctor?
Although bunions often require no medical treatment, we recommend seeing a doctor who specializes in treating foot disorders if you experience persistent big toe or foot pain.
This is very effective and adjustable and really get the job done. I recommend giving this bunion splint a try and you’ll see how superb this product really is, this will for sure pull the toe straight, unlike the other splints that don’t pull strongly enough and sometimes make the problem worst.
Before choosing a bunion splint always check if its day or night use, because some are designed to be worn at day, while others are to be worn while you sleep. Also, most importantly you will certainly need a bunion splint that is comfortable because you will be wearing it quite a lot. Vive splint is the best bunion splint on the market today.
You can also check out my guide on the best toenail brace.
Please leave a feedback down below.