Itching, rash, redness, pain, cracking skin – Are you experiencing any of these uncomfortable feelings? If yes, then we believe you have contracted the infection commonly known as jock itch. Just the name alone let you know its something gross. Jock itch is a fungal infection known medically as tinea cruris. And although it affects men mostly, it can also occur in females.
Jock itch can be very embarrassing. But do not worry! We are going to explain everything you need to know about getting rid of jock itch once and for all.
If you are in a hurry then i recommend checking out H-Jock Itch Formula which is the most effective treatment to get rid of jock itch fast.
How to Get Rid of Jock Itch Overnight?
There are quite a number of ways to get rid of your jock itch infection fast. If you want to get rid of jock itch overnight then we highly recommend utilizing a topical solution. However, we have saved you a ton of time from researching because in this informational guide we’ve done the research and rounded up the best treatment on the market to get rid of jock itch in a matter of days.
We always recommend readers to treat jock itch as soon as possible before the infection worsen. Unfortunately, If not treated, jock itch will last forever. This is because jock itch is caused by a fungal infection and fungal infection can be very difficult to deal with if you do not treat it at its early stage.
Many people leave their jock itch infection for years thinking it will leave one day on its own! If you have this in mind, i don’t recommend doing this – if left untreated jock itch can spread throughout your body and even spread to your loved ones.
Do not fret! Below we’ve listed the best treatment you can use for even the most severe jock itch infection. We highly recommend treating the infection today and get the relief you have been waiting for.
H-Jock Itch Formula – Most Powerful Treatment
H-Jock Itch Formula is one of the most powerful over the counter treatment for treating jock itch today. The solution utilizes powerful, all natural ingredients such as Avellana Nut Oil, Calendula Officinalis, Lavendula and more. This is a great treatment to utilize for everyone who is looking for a way to get rid of their jock itch infection, whether your jock itch is mild or severe.
Utilizing the solution is quite simple – You can simply apply the solution directly to the affected area two times daily, for faster result we recommend using the treatment three times per day. You should follow the instruction carefully if you are at risk of having the fungal infection returning.
The H-Jock Itch Formula comes in two sizes – an 11ml and 33ml solution. It is manufactured in the USA and with this treatment you also get a 90-day money back guarantee, making it a superb choice.
Terrasil Jock Itch Treatment Max – Runner-Up
Terrasil Jock Itch Treatment Max is another big name in the market for treating jock itch infection. Terrasil is FDA registered and utilizes some of the most powerful, all natural organic ingredients such as Tea Tree Oil, Sage Oil, Jojoba Oil, Peppermint Oil and more. We strongly recommend using this top-notch treatment from Terrasil.
Unlike other treatment on the market, Terrasil treatment is able to relief the jock itch infection within days of using the solution. So if you are suffering from jock itch infection especially in the groin area which can be very embarrassing we highly recommend utilizing Terrasil Jock Itch Treatment Max to treat your jock itch and other types of fungal infection. In fact, otherwise from H-Jock Itch Formula, we believe this is one of the best treatment on the market today.
How to Apply Jock Itch Cream
- Before utilizing jock itch cream on your skin, you should take a shower and clean yourself thoroughly. This will help in maximizing the effectiveness of the cream. Once you are finished showering, make sure to dry yourself completely.
- Now that you have clean and dry yourself, it is now time to apply the cream to the affected area. Directions differ depending on which solution you have chosen to use, but generally, the basic outline is quite the same. Apply the treatment directly to the infected area twice daily, for faster result we recommend applying three times per day. You can do this in the morning and at night.
- Keep applying the treatment to the jock itch multiple times per day. You should start seeing positive results within a matter of days. The main thing is to stay consistent and apply the cream up to four weeks after the infection has cleared up. This is to prevent the jock itch from reoccurring or possible spreading, which can happen if you stop treating the infection too early.
How Long Does it Take to Get Rid of Jock Itch Infection?
The time it takes to get rid of jock itch depends on the effectiveness of the treatment you use and the severity of the infection. Some treatment may take up to 5 years before you see any improvement while some can take a couple of days before the infection clear up completely. But do not worry! The treatment list above is all you need to cure your infection fast.
How to Get Rid of Jock Itch Naturally?
There are a number of ways you can treat your jock itch infection naturally by using natural home remedies. Home remedies for jock itch can be used to get rid of the infection in the comfort of your home. Tea Tree Oil, Garlic, Baking Soda, Honey, Apple Cider Vinegar, etc. All these are natural home remedies you can utilize today to treat your infection. These works absolutely great for treating new infections. If you don’t have the time to make use of these home remedies, then over the counter treatment are the way to go.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – This is popularly known for its powerful antifungal and antibacterial properties, apple cider is very effective in treating jock itch. It also helps to stop the fungus from growing completely and prevent it from happening again in the future. We recommend mixing 1 cup of apple cider vinegar with 2 cups of water and use a towel to apply it to the infected area three times daily until you get relief.
- Garlic – Garlic is another effective treatment for treating jock itch, it contains sulfur that helps to reduce redness, itching and inflammation caused by jock itch. We recommend crushing 3 or 4 cloves of garlic and mix it with honey, stir it properly and apply it to the infected area using a cotton ball and let it stay on for about 10 – 15 minutes, then wash it off with water and pat the skin dry with a clean towel.
- Tea Tree Oil – This is one of the most common natural antifungal agents in the world today, it has an active treatment, deep cleaning and healing properties. Using tea tree oil is most people choice for treating any type of skin infections and it also works great for jock itch. We recommend mixing 1 tablespoon of tea tree oil with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a small bowl, soak a cotton ball in the solution and apply it to the affected site. You should repeat this method twice daily to see quick result.
- Rubbing Alcohol – Rubbing alcohol has a lot of health benefits including treating jock itch. Acting as a topical antiseptic, alcohol works great in fighting against infection because it is a disinfectant which helps to keep your skin clean. We recommend soaking a cotton ball with alcohol and gentle apply it to the infected area, you should repeat this process three times daily for atleast one week or until the infection cleared up.
Does Jock Itch Creams Really Work?
The answer is yes! Jock itch works perfectly great. The main key is consistency – You need to follow the right direction and apply the cream daily until the infection is gone and even after the infection as cleared up, we recommend using the cream up to four weeks.
Where Should i Purchase Jock Itch Treatment?
Many of our readers always wonder where should they purchase their jock itch treatment. We recommend doing your online shopping on the most trusted site Amazon.com.
You can click any one of the links above and it will take you to Amazon to buy the treatment f your choice.
When to See a Doctor?
If you not experiencing any improvement after using any of the treatment or home remedies list above, then we suggest taking a visit to your doctor. If you are still experiencing any of these symptoms after weeks of treatment then you should visit a doctor office immediately:
- A lot of Pain
- Chills and Fever
- Spreading of Rash
- Burning Sensation
- Itching and Irritation
If you are like many other readers online wondering how to get rid of jock itch overnight, then you’re at the right place. Jock itch is one of the most common fungal infection in the world. It can be very uncomfortable and embarrassing to have. However, with the treatment list above you will be able to cure your jock itch infection in a matter of days.
Stop waiting and start treating your infection today before the infection worsen. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this article. Feel free to explain your jock itch fighting journey in the comment section below. Best of luck thank you.