Toenail fungus also known as onychomycosis is a common fungal infection of your toenail that can be very embarrassing and hard to deal with. In addition, the fungal infection can cause discoloration of the nails, thicken and breakage of the nails. And if left untreated it can spread quickly throughout the body.
Summer season or not, toenail fungus typically isn’t something you want to see when you look down at your feet. Luckily we list the best way to cover up your toenail fungus using an antifungal nail polish.
If you are in a hurry then we recommend checking out Dr.’s Remedy Enriched Nail Polish on Amazon.com.
How to Cover up Toenail Fungus?
If you want to cover up your toenail fungus, i recommend using medicated nail polish. Using a nail polish is the best way to cover up your unattractive and embarrassing nail infection. In an instant, you are able to give your nails a healthier impression. Antifungal nail polish works great because of all the mixture of natural antifungal ingredients. These ingredients usually include tea tree oil, garlic, lavender oil, biotin and more. Using antifungal nail polish will help to treat the fungal infection while also improving the aesthetics.
If you’re trying to hide toenail fungus and feel as though covering up your nails is something you need to do, your in for a treat. Below we’ve listed the best antifungal nail polish on the market today.
Dr.’s Remedy Enriched Nail Polish – Best Antifungal Nail Polish
Dr.’s Remedy Enriched Nail Polish is one of the most powerful antifungal nail polish on the market today. When it comes to hiding toenail fungus, Dr.’s Remedy Enriched Nail Polish will give you a look you want with the treatment that you need. It is available in a variety of aesthetically pleasing colors, such as Playful Pink, Brave Berry, Amity Amethyst, Resilient Rose and more.
If you want to cover up your nails then we strongly recommend using Dr.’s Remedy Enriched Nail Polish on Amazon. If your nail fungus is at an early stage, which would be discolored nails, you can apply one or two coats and have a very attractive nail in no time. This polish can also be worn on your toenails up to three weeks and up to a week on your fingernails.
Nu Wave Nail Polish – Affordable
Nu Wave Nail Polish is one of the most popular antifungal nail polish on the market today. This product is not only antifungal but also antibacterial and antiviral, making it much more effective. It contains an ingredient called undecylenic acid, which is able to fight against fungus for up to a week. You will enjoy the benefits of this natural treatment and will be able to enjoy attractive, natural looking nails once more.
Nu Wave Nail Polish is developed by two women podiatrists in the US who wanted to establish a cure for their patients. If you want to treat and cover up your toenail fungus with an affordable treatment, then Nu Wave Nail Polish is the way to go.
How to Properly Apply Antifungal Nail Polish
- Before applying antifungal nail polish make sure your nails are properly cleaned. You can ensure this by clipping and filing your nails. If your nails have become thicken due to the nail infection, you should consider utilizing a strong nail clipper. You can then take a shower to wash away infected skin debris and after dry your nails completely.
- After choosing your antifungal nail polish above, you can then apply the base coat. You can start by choosing the color your more comfortable with and apply one or two base coat. Let the base coat dry – it should take up to twenty minutes. Do not apply an antifungal polish on top of a non medicated base coat. Always remember to let the base coat dry before applying the other coat.
- Once the base coat is properly dried, you can now apply the antifungal top coat to your nails. Directions are slightly different for each product but you can follow the direction given with each product. But it is important to let the top coat dry completely before going on with your day. In most case, you should remove the antifungal nail polish every seven days with a non-acetone nail polish remover.
Does Antifungal Nail Polish Really Work?
The answer is Yes! This is because the antifungal nail polish utilizes natural ingredients such as tea tree oil, lavender oil and more to the treat the nail fungal infection. We don’t recommend covering up your nails with a normal nail polish, because polishing your nails with a normal nail polish can make the infection a lot worst and can even be harder to treat even with the most effective treatment.
Risk Factor For Toenail Fungus
- Weak immune system
- Family history
- you’re aged 60+
- Nail injury
- Fungal infection more common among men
How to Prevent Toenail Fungus
The old saying says “prevention is better than cure” it’s always a good idea to try your best to prevent the infection from occurring. Below are some tips that can help:
- Wash your hands and feet properly with soap and water regularly.
- Keep your nails as short as possible.
- Properly dry your feet especially between toenails
- Start wearing antifungal socks.
- Avoiding wearing barefoot, especially in public places.
- When at the salon make sure each tool are properly sanitized.
Is Toenail Fungus Contagious?
Yes, toenail fungus is highly contagious. If you have toenail fungus and it is left untreated, it can spread throughout the body very quickly. It may spread to the head, groin, face, skin and fingernails. The worst of all is that the fungal infection may even spread to your loved ones.
Where Should i Buy Antifungal Nail Polish?
Many of our readers always wonder where should they purchase an antifungal nail polish. So if you are wondering where to buy your antifungal nail polish we highly recommend getting it on Amazon.com.
Click Here to buy Dr.’s Remedy Enriched Nail Polish on Amazon.com
This guide is the best on how to cover up toenail fungus using an effective antifungal nail polish. So if you have contracted toenail fungus and afraid to showcase your feet because of how unattracted they are, then antifungal treatment is the right solution for you. We wish you the best of luck with your toenail fungus fighting journey.